Terms and Conditions
Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
- This offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years and over.
- Internet access is required to enter.
- Registration on the Anchor website is required.
- Only one registration per person will be authorized.
- The promotion starts 14/09/2017 and ends 09/10/2017 or after the first 2,500.
- The coupon is valid for 30 days once printed. The coupon is to be used before the expiry date displayed at the top of the coupon.
- Registered entrants will each receive one ‘50p off Anchor Butter coupon’ to claim against one 250g pack of Anchor Butter, Salted or Unsalted.
- Discounts are subject to purchase and will be issued in the form of a URL link to a coupon that must be physically printed by the recipient for redemption at a valid participating retailer.
- There is no cash alternative to the coupon.
- Full coupon T&Cs are outlined on the printed coupon.
- The secure printing software prevents the coupon from being shared or passed to others. Each coupon is unique to the consumer who is printing it.
How To Print
- To register, go to anchorgoodstuff.co.uk/coupon and fill out the registration form. Enter your first name, last name, email address, accept the Terms and Conditions and select the ‘Enter’ button.
- Make sure you have access to a printer that is switched on and has ink.
- To print, select the ‘Print my coupon’ button. You may be asked to install Coupon Printer, a web based programme. Alternatively, you can print your coupon by verifying your phone number. To do this, enter your phone number and select the ‘Send code’ button. You will receive a code via text message; enter this code on the web page and select the ‘Verify and Print’ button. You will then be redirected to the print process page to print your coupon.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s consent.