Anchor Good Stuff Hub is owned by Arla Foods Ltd, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB and operated by Hive Online Ltd, Woodland Granaries, Narrow lane, Wymeswold, Leicestershire, LE12 6SD. Information submitted to the Good Stuff Hub will be controlled by Arla Foods Ltd, and processed on its behalf by Hive Online Ltd. Arla Foods Limited and Hive Online Ltd are referred to jointly hereafter as 'we', 'us' or 'our'.
The protection of personal data is a matter of great importance to us. It forms part of our basic policies that we handle the personal data you supply to us in accordance with the law and for the purposes of providing the requested services only, as well as for purposes for which you have explicitly consented. Before accessing the website we would like to inform you of which data we request from you and for which purposes such data is collected and used.
We will keep your personal data strictly confidential. In order to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures and require the recipients of your personal data to do the same. We will save your personal data only for the time necessary for the mentioned purposes. After that period of time, your data will be deleted.
We will strive to observe the law in all collection, processing and storage of subject data and will meet any subject access request in compliance with the law. We will only use data in ways relevant to carrying out legitimate purposes and functions in a way that is not prejudicial to the interests of individuals. We will take due care in the collection, processing and storage of any sensitive data and will do our utmost to keep all data accurate and secure. By using the website you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data and material provided, uploaded and/or stored by you is accurate.
We will collect personal information as part of our registration process. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you through our website unless you have provided it to us voluntarily or unless it is required by us as part of our registration process.
We only request additional information so we can provide you with a more customised and improved service.
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
• We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
We DO NOT share any of your personal details with 3rd parties, unless:
• You have decided to take up a certain offer and the Provider requires your contact details in order to fulfil the offer. In this case we will only provide the Provider with your first name, surname and relevant contact details. The Provider may need to pass this information on to a fulfilment house in order to process the fulfilment of the offer. Providers are prohibited from contacting you directly, without your express consent.
• You have decided to participate in a competition, survey or questionnaire and the Provider requires your details in order to validate your entry or response. Providers are prohibited from contacting you directly, without your express consent.
• We will not pass your details on to any other 3rd party without your permission. However you may be contacted by us about future offers and promotions which may be of interest to you.
• We may pass your personal details on to third parties to receive offers from them if you have accepted this as a condition when entering a promotion.
A Member can at any time opt-out of receiving promotional emails by clicking into the 'My Account' section. By clicking ‘Update Details’ you can opt-out of email communication from Arla Foods.
Storing Your Data
We use secure servers to securely hold your account detail and profile information. We also use secure server software for any additional information you enter through this Programme. All sensitive information, such as passwords and bank details are encrypted before storing them on the server.
Each Member account is password protected and this information is only released to the Member and never exchanged with third parties. If you have forgotten your password, please visit the 'Forgotten password' section of the website to reset a new password. We are not responsible for any account activity that results from a Member not keeping their account details secure.